How to Enter
The deadline for the Bordeaux Sake Challenge has now passed.
- Participation in the Sake Challenge is open to all producers, distributors, exporters, importers and consultancy companies.
- Sake made by all methods and types can be entered into the Challenge but the alcohol degree must be under 24 percentage. We welcome sake such as Futsushu, Honjozo, Junmai, Ginjo, Junmai Ginjo, Daiginjo, Junmai Daiginjo, Koshu, Umeshu, Yuzushu and also wine produced in Japan.
- The requirements on the product are 720ml x 2 bottles per entry. A 300ml size bottle is also welcome, but we request 1440ml as total for example 300ml x 5 bottles.
- There is no limit for numbers of entry.
- Entries are available online, please click the ‘Click to apply’ button below; or the registration form can be posted directly to our office (please email at email@example.com us for information and the address).
- The deadline for entries is 28th May 2021.
- The fee of entry is JP¥33000.
- Please read the Entry Rules Summary before entering, download a PDF using the button below.
Entry Fee – JP¥33000 per sake*
* If three or more different sake are entered into the competition, you will be eligible for a 10% fee reduction.
HOW TO APPLYTo apply online payment must be made via PayPal. Please click the ‘Click to apply’ button below. Please follow the instructions and proceed to the payment screen page. For more information about PayPal click here to visit the PayPal website. About shipping to entry Sake products. The Organiser will let you know of the address to send the entry Sake products upon confirming your payment. Please read our Entry Rules for more details.
The address to send forms and product samples
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Bordeaux Sake Challenge Office
28, Passage Kieser
The Organiser will let you know of the address to send the entry Sake products upon confirming your payment.
Registration Fee is non-refundable in the event of the withdrawal from the competition.
Don’t miss the deadlines for entry!
Please note: The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any entries submitted after the Closing Date.
Please sign-up to our our mailing list below for updates as they become available: